THIRD QUARTER TAXES HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 23, 2021.
- Manage your account, look up your payment history & pay your Tax or Sewer Bill anytime 24/7
- Fast, Easy and Secure payments from your checking account or credit card
- Click the Link below to begin the online payment process. Give it a try!!!
- CLICK HERE to view your account or to pay your property taxes or sewer bill online
The Tax Collector is charged with the responsibility of receiving and collection of all taxes and assessments both current and delinquent. The office is also responsible for mailing property tax bills, maintaining tax records and conducting annual tax sales.
Taxpayers are urged to read all of the information contained on the front and the back of their tax bills. Please note that according to New Jersey State Law, failure to receive a tax bill does not exempt a property owner from payment of taxes.
Your tax bill will be sent only once annually. If you do not receive your tax bill please contact the Tax Office. New residents who do not receive a tax bill from the seller of a newly purchased home at closing must call the Collector’s office to request a copy.
The Township has joined Nixle to provide notification for emergency alerts, advisories and community messages. You can sign up to have these messages sent to your phone, your e-mail or you can read them online.
To receive all communications from the Township on your smartphone, simply text your zip code to 888777.
- To sign up for ALERTS only, text GTALERTS to 888777.
- To sign up for ADVISORIES only, text GTADVISE to 888777.
- To sign up for COMMUNITY & GTRC EVENTS only, text GTEVENTS to 888777.