The mission of the Greenwich Township Volunteer Rescue Squad is to provide quality pre-hospital care to victims of trauma and medical emergencies, and to promote the health and well being of the residents of our community.
For all emergencies immediately dial 9-1-1. For all non-emergencies please call 908-859-2113.
Please call the squad:
- To schedule non-emergency, pre-arranged medical transport
- To express your interest in joining the Squad
- To express your interest in joining the Auxiliary
- To request more information about the Squad.
- To make a donation.
- To attend meetings held the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:30 pm.
The GTES is always looking for dedicated community minded individuals. Training and equipment are provided at no cost to members. Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Give us a call or stop by at our monthly meeting.
If you wish to speak to someone about joining the squad or auxiliary, please call 908-859-2113.