For all emergencies immediately dial 9-1-1. For all non-emergencies, please call (908) 454-1010.
Our Police Force
Richard Hummer, Police Chief (908) 859-0909, Prompt 2
Danielle Kelly, Secretary (908) 859-0909. ext. 26
- Lieutenant Dennis Cahill
- Detective Sergeant Sean McLaughlin
- Detective Kyle Lazier
- Detective Bryan Krachun
- Sergeant Christopher Tasiopoulos
- Sergeant Gerard Skelton
- Officer Scott Moeller
- Officer Steven Buss
- Officer Thomas Krukas
- Officer Gage Sullivan
- Officer Nicholas Tsentas
- Officer Tyler Roller
- Class III Officer Kate Proscia-Berger – SRO
Body Worn Camera Program
The Greenwich Township Police Department will now be wearing Watchguard V300 body worn cameras while on patrol. The cameras record both audio and visual footage, and are found near the center of the officer’s chest. The Greenwich Township Police Department is pleased that this body worn camera system allows for increased transparency, greater accountability, and enhanced citizen experience. The cameras will be used in accordance with the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office Directive, Warren County Prosecutor’s Office Directive, and the policy of the Greenwich Township Police Department. The footage from the cameras will assist in many ways including documenting events, evidence for prosecution, and will help supervisors in periodic review of the police department’s interactions in the course of their duties. Although the cameras might not capture everything the officer sees, it will be a great tool moving forward and into the future for Greenwich Township.
Concealed Permit to Carry Instructions
Concealed Permit to Carry Application
Mental Health Form – If you see a message saying that the form can’t be opened, right-click on the link and choose Save Link As from the menu. Save to your desktop to fill out.
APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIREARMS CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT
- Go to https://uenroll.identogo.com/ and enter Service Code 2F164B.
- Click “Schedule or Manage an Appointment” to be fingerprinted.
- Complete the form and utilize ORI number: NJ0210700 when prompted.
- You will need a contributor case number _________________________ from the Greenwich Township Police Department which will be provided after your initial application is submitted to the department.
2022 Early Warning System Report
2022 Annual Major Discipline Report
2022 Random Drug Testing Report
2021 Annual Major Discipline Report
National Safety Council – Household Safety