Center to Open Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Warren County Residents Only
- Screening and Appointments Required for Testing
- Warren County, in partnership with St. Luke’s University Hospital Network (SLUHN), will open a COVID-19 drive-thru testing site for Warren County residents only. Testing will begin on Wednesday, April 8, at 9 a.m.
- The Warren County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Site will be located at Warren County Technical School, 1500 Route 57, Washington (Franklin Township), NJ 07882.
- Scheduled testing dates are:
- Wednesday, April 8, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, April 13, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Additional dates may be added.
- You must be a Warren County resident and complete a two-step scheduling process. Each patient must be screened and pre-approved by a SLUHN provider in order to schedule an appointment. If your primary care physician is associated with another healthcare network, such as Atlantic Health System or Hunterdon Healthcare System, you must call St. Luke’s Warren Hills Family Practice at 908-847-3100 to receive screening for COVID-19 testing. The testing site will only be accepting orders from SLUHN.
- To schedule a test once you have been screened, visit Warren County’s new COVID-19 Testing webpage, www.co.warren.nj.us/Healthdept/wccovidtesting.html, where you will find details on testing requirements and procedures, and a link to the online scheduler. Only after you have been screened and pre-approved by a SLUHN provider, you can choose an appointment time for the Warren County Drive-Thru Testing Site. You must read the Consent Form available online, select an appointment time, and fill out required information in order to be scheduled for a test. There will be no charge for this testing.
You can read more by clicking here